Saturday 12 December 2015

Because I love words 9: tion

Syllables sprouting wings fly
Thoughts and concepts evaporating transmogrification into clouds, dreams
I'm high
Taste my name on your lips
Everytime we kiss
Fire on your fingertips
Tattoo upon my skin your fingerprints
Unique
Sit upon the lotus, in the lotus and blend science and logic with faith and metaphysics.
Silent
Silence
Gold and diamonds the value of the darkness
The end of the first act
Gave birth to old chaotic souls
Cyphers held in fluent abstract
Ripples across the surface of cosmic liquids in ethereal bowls
Sound spread wings and fly
I was told I would find the lie of universal truth in the lines that define the leaf
Holy leaf, Sess
Yes?
Tell me
If God Damn
Will Satan bless?
I could care less
Or clear more room for sewing seeds of thought to grow, bear fruit plucked and suckled
Thicken the plot
Stare raptly at the black spot on the white board
Tell me what you see
Anarchy?
Careless Letters sprout wings and fly
So I will letcha
I tend to get sentimental
Whenever I contemplate the space occupied by a purely elemental intellectual
spiritual with mental anguish languished over the instrumental of being on the cusp of something divinely, superbly inspirational
Bow
Namaste
Genuflection
Still the rippling
Contemplate the reflection made a billion times more than just what is
Refraction
Conceptualization of the infraction
Thus the deception
A Broken Inception
There's your sign
Mind rapidly expanding far beyond the confines
A celestial  YOU RANG
in response to the spontaneous big BAAAANNGG
Thoughts spread wings and fly
If it makes sense
Then should apologies follow hence
The realisation of your actuality
The spot on the wall unlocked the fact
That time and space is a joke
That you are a singularity
Singularly unique in your ability
To bend reality
So you break it
And why not
Abstract always made more sense than logic

No comments:

Post a Comment