Saturday 14 March 2015

Dark Talk Continued: This Lover’s Words

This lover’s words were broken words
Of heartless love
Of Sightless desire
Lipless kisses
And voiceless syllables

This lover burned to ashes in flames of passion
The object of objectification
Spent and used and left to lie in this bed of lies

I love you
Or rather
I love the swing of your hips
I love your curves
I love your full laden breasts
I love your bountiful, bubbling butt
I love your thighs
I love your pussy
In all its moist fragrant glory

This lover’s words
Played Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart
Beautifully, visciously, Monstrously
Upon the keys of emotions
Laid bare
To be laid waste to
Meticulously
Obsessively
Compulsively

I Hate You
Or rather
I hate your intelligence
I hate your confidence
I hate your conviction
I hate your wisdom
I hate your truth
I hate your strength
I hate your personification of all my inferiorities

This lover’s words is full of emptiness
This lover’s words are sighs in the wind
This lover’s words are chaff and sand
This lover’s words are loud in its silence
This lover’s words are tainted for you
This lover’s words will ensnare you
This lover’s words are broken
This lover’s words…

Glen Toussaint 2015©


No comments:

Post a Comment